Fri, 07 Apr|
Renboga Art at the Red Kite Family Centre
Renboga Art Class will be coming to the Red Kite Family Centre this Easter Holiday with fun art activities for you and your little ones. Older siblings welcome but activities will be aimed at the under 5s
Time & Location
07 Apr, 10:00 – 12:00
Thame, 99 Southern Rd, Thame OX9 2DY, UK
About the Event
Activities may include:
1. Ready made salt dough cookie cutter easter eggs with acrylic paints, small brushes and gemstone stickers to decorate
2. Daffodils with oil pastels and liquid watercolor paint for still life (or any other exploration of the materials)
3. Mini mosaic, clay filled jam jar lids with beads and shiney things to press into the clay creating a mosaic style art work.
4. Wallpaper and paint sticks
5. Black Paper and coloured chalks
6. (weather permitting) Tea bag painting - Soaking dried tea bags in running paint and throwing at a large piece of paper mounted on a fence or building.
Free Ticket - One per Family
Donations are welcome